Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Longing


I miss you ...
A good nostalgia that teaches and that shows new horizons...
That is no longer suffering and that now reveals the other side of love...
I remember the man with boyish way of talking with your soft voice that fascinated me...
Unforgettable emotions, accelerated beatings of my heart...
A feeling that for me was really true, impossible to forget...
The good times that I had no clear mind to understand...
Of everything so good that our differences destroyed and the time took away...

I miss you ...
I like to feel it. It does not hurt anymore and it is generous...
It softens your absence, calms me and calms my loneliness...
Reminds me experiences that made us grow a bit more together, and made me understand that our relationship would not and will never happen...
That my happiness was fleeting and was not here to stay...
That I shall not cultivate resentment, but just to miss you, and also cultivate the beautiful moments that love has given me...

I miss you ...
This feeling is good for me; does not cage me and does not charge me...
I do not want to forget you. I can not...
Our "relationship" was very important to me. It was a life lesson...
Our mistakes, we shall not consider them bad points...
True love never ends with rancor and intrigue...
In fact, my love for you is not over... it became another kind of happiness, of wanting, and of manifestation of love... it became... longing...


unforgettable

















No comments:

Post a Comment