Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Perfection




I'll hold your hand as if to hold the hand of someone who is hung on a rut ... and follow you for days, weeks, months trying to touch your heart until one day I can, but in any way hold you back, though fear of losing you, and never limit you, but cry when you decide to leave ... 
And I will wait your changes naturally without forcing you...
I will steal a thousand of kisses of you when you decide to have some fit of anger, try to calm you down and be unable to cause any suffering to you ...
And I will say that you sing bad but as well I will sing with you, thus proving that there are people who sing horribly, and you're not the only one, but I would be willing to listen ... 
And when you decide to talk too much, I will lean your head on my shoulder and hear everything you have to say ... 
And when we both stumble may we have breath enough not to die of laughing ...
And may you feel you need me, but not only when you need support, but that you feel it even having spent a whole day with me, that you do not see and do not feel the time passing when you are next to me, and that time is never enough when we spend it together...
And may you bear my faults and feel proud of my qualities, and although I do not have an extreme beauty, may I have the power to get you to see that liking someone goes far beyond physical beauty, and also try to somehow (unfortunately only try to) make you to not look in other directions, because your eyes will be always inside mine ... 
May I always find you, wherever you are, and may I be your perfection, even being imperfect...






No comments:

Post a Comment