Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Today




He's not just a guy ..
And this guy yes, warms my hands and listen to my insults and wisecracks with the same attachment. He has not left me to rot there where I could not bother. It is different from all that is wrong in my world and other worlds.
I could  say that he saved my life if it did not sound so dramatic. 
He does not make plans or promises, only surprises, taught me to like surprises. He is different. He's not just a guy.
He hears me as if he understands me, speaks as one who knows what to say and does not say anything often, because he understands the silences... He exists... 
I know we would be good friends, good partners, good enemies, but I prefer to be his woman...
And I know that we will be important in the history of each other forever, regardless of whatever is going to happen. Because he is not just a guy... 
I do not want just a guy... 
And he's everything I want... today...




No comments:

Post a Comment