Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tired




I never give up... I just get tired... 
I have the habit of going all the way, exhausting all possibilities, paying to see. And I do really pay for it! I pay expensive, with interest and installments up, and you know that... But there's no price to leave with my head up and not guilty... without that: 'What if'? 
I complete the route and sometimes I even go in circles, but when I change the way, my dear, it's game over for you. 
While I am complaining for jealousy and longing, everything is alright! Because the day I quietly accept to share you with the world, it's not because I become more understanding, It's because I stop caring... that's enough! 
When I love I care... And I care even too much...
But giving all the time and not receiving back even just a bit baby, is not caring... It's CHARITY!






No comments:

Post a Comment