Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Why not?



He is a superman when we need and a cute little child when we also need...(ohhh! and I love that!) 
But now I do the biggest question of the year: why did I stop loving this guy when I met the other one? Chocolates, wine, music, dark rooms... He stops the world, sits by my side on the couch, holds my hands tight and says
-You do not know the longing I felt all this time...
The music becomes instrumental killing any other word, the city does not breathe, time does not exist, loneliness is something for people who live very far away, my mind quiets all monsters, pollution becomes pure oxygen and pink color, the other man who is the undeserved owner  of my hurt heart explodes in the air leaving only stars to light my start...
All the doubts of what to do for the next thousand years simplify because I wish only to live that moment... yes... yes, yesssss... 
I want to reset everything before and love this man, now and ever. 
I will do my best...
Why not?



I'll be your baby tonight
https://youtu.be/OIz7k0muF6A









No comments:

Post a Comment