Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I make-believe...



I do not answer your emails, and when I reply I am harsh, distant, I remain oblivious: I make-believe I hate you...

I fill you with kind words, I don't save praises. I get surprised with so much affection that I can invent, I am an actress, I am in the business: I make-believe that I love you...

I'm always looking at the clock, always praising the plans I had and what others boycotted, always complaining that others do it wrong: I make-believe that only I do the job right...

I make fun of some parties and of the glamorous clothes. I do not understand how some people can sleep late every night, permanent guests to ballads in the VIP area of ​​hell: I make-believe I do not want...

I cry even watching the television news. I regret the pain of others and in sleepless nights I stay trying to understand corruptions, negligence, cheatings and all that shows me how much my vote was wasted: I make-believe that I care...

I throw a leg up high, the other to the side, show a face hot and sexy, straight hair on the face, I writhe , moan, whisper, shout and can: I make-believe that I come...

I say that I  forgive, I offer coffee, remember the good times, I say that the bad things stayed in the past and that I no longer remember anything. Mature people know that every heartache is dead weight: I make-believe that I do not suffer...

I quote Aristotle and Plato, I applaud irons twisted in art galleries, read concrete poetry, buy abstract canvases, I am fascinated with techno arrangement for a classical music and watch without subtitles the latest Romanian film: I make-believe I understand...

I have all the ingredients for an unforgettable sandwich, the refrigerator door is full of tele-delivery magnets, I keep a reasonably stocked bar, a little salt and pepper in the pantry and the stove is eight years old but seems brand new: I make-believe I know to cook...

Welcome to the world of fantasy!! What is your character? I can be a ghost who walks through walls, be a dwarf or a giant. I can be a prodigy that decorated the text so well, the naive child who trusted the witch, a sex symbol waiting for my cowboy: I make-believe that it does not hurt...









No comments:

Post a Comment