Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Pieces of my heart..




"To love not being loved back hurts so much that we get humble and see the world as it really is, but at the same time we get so giant that we feel the pain of all humanity... 
To love without being loved back hurts so much that suddenly it does not hurt anymore, because all deep pain is so unbearable that produces its own anesthesia..."


"The great feelings of love are exactly like that: they give us the way to the emotion... but the feelings are really only ours, no one copies, no one takes, no one divides..."


"My love for you is a disease, an obsession. I feel nausea, fever, all my muscle aches. I wake up scared in the night. I cry for nothing..."

"I just need to live my life... I just need to erase the dream that makes me myopic and doesn't allows me to see beyond..."

"And as more and larger reasons you and life give me not to feel it... guess what? Yes, love grows... irresponsible, without food, without hope and of a huge stupidity... still, strong and growing..."

"The end of a love is even sadder than the end of our lives.
My love is tired, burned out, it wants to leave me to be reborn later, beautiful and pure, in another corner... but I do not want another corner, I want to insist on our corner..."

"As much as all the therapies in the world, all aid self of the universe and all my experienced friends tell me I need definitely to forget you, my soul cries out here inside me that, even feeling joy as I do, the party is always half full.
It's you who I always look for,  with my loud laugh, with my human destruction in parties, because I have to celebrate even with my loneliness tired of cheating itself..."

"I'm going to trick me again, pretending that I love you sometimes, as if I do not love you now and will not, forever."

"Today I woke up in a different house, in a different room, with no crutch, no makeup. My friends are busy, my mom can not suffer for me... 
Today I woke up with nothing in the stomach, with nothing in the heart, with nowhere to run, without lap, no place to pull over, with nobody to blame... 
Today I woke up with no one to love, but then I looked at the mirror and saw for the first time ever, the only person who can really make me happy..."

"At last I stopped feeling sorry for myself for being without you, and I started to feel sorry for you for being without me... Poor you..."




Tati Bernardi


No comments:

Post a Comment