Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Allow yourself



WHO AM I?
An unusual woman.
The light and the pitch ...
Exotic and ordinary.
Yes, this is possible!
I'm a swinging.
Sometimes error, in other times awesome!
Fickle eternal ...
I Love infinitely!
I Fall in love ... I go crazy.
Body, soul and mind!
That I even forget myself.
My eyes are an infinite well ...
Of love, enchantment, kindness ...
Look at them for a minute!
And you will see the whole truth.
I'm not perfect ...
Or the owner of the truth!
But I own myself.
I am owner of my will.
I spread my essence in the air ...
My love ... My desires.
I write what my soul cries out ...
If you like it or not I don't mind.
I am someone you can count on...
Always.
Someone who will make you laugh ...
And cry.
Because I am transparent.
I am real.
Friend ... Lover ...
I am a Warrior.
I will give you a hand ... Lap ... Hug
I'll give you my heart.
I do not know to love just a bit
Be just a bit ...
Give just a bit ...
I am a woman who knows herself deeply...
Someone who dares and risks.
A woman who, like many others,  laughs ... cries ... and loves!
I allow myself...




No comments:

Post a Comment