Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Go on insisting




I don't know why I keep coming home wanting to be of someone, even being so close to him... 
I'll never understand why even he being exactly what I want and I being exactly what he wants, our accuracies do not work in an account to add...
But then, in a few days .... he will call me, wanting to take that coffee... we both wanting to hide us as always, willing to love each other just while we can not popularize this love...  
And I'll accept... 
Not because I am an idiot, or because I do not give any value to myself or even because I have nothing better to do. It is not that! This is not true...
It's just because he reminds me the mysteries of life... 
Simply because that's how we do with our own existence: we do not understand anything, but we go on insisting...




No comments:

Post a Comment