Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

He knows



Hey, you fool, can you not look at me with devotion, especially because I'm here almost overwhelmed without your presence? 
No, I can not say that... 

Hey, old man, can you please hold me as if we're falling off a bridge because I'm here without ground without your presence? 
No, I can not say that...

Hey, garbage monster, can you kiss me as a final movie kiss because I'm here without saliva, no air, no life without your presence? 
Definitely not... better not say that...

Love can not be asked... It's a pitty...
It's sad to love this much and so much love not be useful. So much love trying to make him happy...
But love, you know, love is not asked. 
Love declares... 
But do you know what? He knows.. he knows...





No comments:

Post a Comment