Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You


My deepest will now is to disappear ... 
To forget you ... To hide myself ...
But at the same time I want to meet you, to kiss you and tell you how much I love you and that you are too important in my life for me to leave ...
I also want to shake you and say that you're a sucker for letting me go and losing me like that ...
But my greatest desire is to forget you ... To delete you from my life ... I know I will never have you...
At the same time, I remember you every morning ... Thinking of you, listening to your voice makes me sleep so better ...
Then I realize: IT'S ME!!! My desires are too bipolar. The only thing that is not bipolar is my deep desire to have you by my side ... To listen to your voice...
To see your true face...
Yes ... I chose you ... among some who wants me, I chose you. You are the one...
You, who never wanted me... who never loved me... But...That's life...
If they gave me the chance to have one last request, I would choose you ...
If life were to end today or a thousand years from now...  I would choose you ...
But this game is so tiring... And I am exhausted...

















No comments:

Post a Comment