Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cheers







I may have faults, feel anxious and annoyed 

sometimes, but I do not forget that my life is the 

world's largest company for me.

And I can prevent it from going bankrupt.

Being happy for me is to recognize that life is worth 

living, despite all the challenges, misunderstandings 

and periods of crisis. 

Being happy for me is to stop being a victim of the 

problems and become the author of my own history. 

It is to cross deserts outside myself, but being able 

to find an oasis in the deepest of my soul. 

Being happy for me is not being afraid of my own 

feelings. It's to be able to talk about myself. It is 

having the courage to hear "no."



It is to have the security of receiving criticism, even 


unfair.



Being happy for me is to thank God every morning 


for the miracle of life!

"CHEERS TO LIFE AND TO HAPPINESS!!!"










Martha Medeiros

No comments:

Post a Comment