Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Women who love less...



I want to give my testimony. I have a problem... 
If women who love too much are those who choke their partners, who do not trust them, investigating every step they take and can not think of anything else but wishful betrayals, so I must admit: I am a woman who loves less.

I have never opened the cell  messages of my husband. 

I have never opened a role that was in his wallet. 

I never get angry if a girl colleague calls him. 

I do not listen to his talk at length. 

I do not control the gas tank of his car to see if he drove too much or too little. 

I do not mind when he thinks another beautiful woman, since she is really beautiful. If not, it is because he has bad taste 

I do not feel insecure if he does not make me declarations of love all the time. 

I do not make a mess to his life. 

According to what I have seen out there, my diagnosis is unfortunate: I love little. Will be? 

Obsession and uncontrolled diseases are serious and deserve respect and treatment, but to baptize it "loving too much" is a novelization and a disservice to women and men. It is implied that love has no measure, that love has a limit, when in fact it to love is never too much. the reality is that there are women and men who have low self-esteem, which have exaggerated levels of insecurity and do not know the difference between love and possession. And there are those who are just jealous and suspicious, becoming too boring. 

But if everyone agrees that a patological condition may be called  "too much love", then I will establish "The Women Who Love Less", because, apparently, who is calm, who does not invade the privacy of another and who trusts the person who we chose to live is sick too.






Martha Medeiros

No comments:

Post a Comment