Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

The "Although"



One of the things I have learned is that we have to live "Although"... 
"Although"... we should eat. 
"Although"... we should always love. 
"Although"... we have to die one day. 
Often the "Although" is what pushes us forward. 
It was the "Although" that gave me an anguish that unsatisfied with itself created my own life. 
It was the "Although" that made me love you even knowing you would never love me back and would always lie to me. And made me immediately wish you, not the best or the most beautiful man on earth, but the one I wanted and will always love. But I wanted you entirely...the whole, with the soul too.
So it does not matter that you have not come...
"Although"...I will be always here with you into my heart... 
Waiting for you as much as necessary...
Until I die...






Clarice Lispector

No comments:

Post a Comment