Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bored with happiness


I looked at his tattoo and at the size of his strong arm and at the calluses of his hands and I thought it would be all right. I always liked bad boys...I filled my heart with hope but...nothing. 
He comes and treats me so well... He breaks my hopes. Mania to be good boy. So boring...
I never wanted to hear that he only has eyes for me, ok? Nor how good son he is. Much less how much he loves children... And I wish he stops this horrible habit of leaving his friends when I call him and he comes running to me! Come on!!!
I don't want him to be so kind to me! It's so easy to get me... He has just to do everything to lose me...
And here he comes to say that my dirty hair has good smell. And as I did not care and did not answer, he went to sleep. 
And he always says that just holding my hand is enough to make him happy! And he says that if he were traveling without me it would have no sense. And that it's okay if I just want to be writing or reading and do not open my mouth...
With so much potential to end with my life, do you know what he wants? Make me happy! Look what a disgrace!!! The guy wants to make me happy! And to finish with my wonderful feeling of being so miserable. And take away the only thing I can do well in this life that is suffering... Years of improvement and he wants to change the whole scheme. The boy wants to make me happy. Can I handle this??? No way.
It should have chain for this type of harmful element. The worst is that it makes us addicted. Can you believe  I woke up this morning feeling myself important? Now, if people treat me bad I do not permit. Now if someone hurts me I hurt him back. 
I begin to think that I deserve to be loved... 
Tell me if this is possible! 
Years in serving as a doormat, and even enjoying it, and there comes an unsuspecting guy with the most amazing thigh, and eyes and lips in the world and changes everything. I'm whistling until now. What a disgrace!!!
Yesterday he almost, almost, almost treated me badly. It was very close. I felt that the thing was coming. I crossed my fingers. I even beg to chance. Go baby! Just a little! Call me names!!! Give me a stronger arm tight! Talk about another woman you like. Go to meet some friends and leave me  by the time I was talking about my fears... Tell me to shut up! I do not know. Do something man!
But it was a joke. He was just kidding me. He was not mad with me. And that was all... 
Then he came again with that boring talk that he loves me and started being so sweet again. What a man! Kissing me all the time! So annoying...
My mother should take me home, to protect me. Whatever! 
How is it possible to have such a man by my side? The man is always seeking me, waits for me at the door, opens the door of the car. Sometimes holds me and suspends me in the air and speaks 456 praises in less than five seconds!
To make matters worse, he still has the worst of humanity's defects: he forgot his ex girlfriend. After so many years relating me only with men obsessed with old loves, now appears to me one so obsessed with me that not even remembers  the name of the former lover. Tell me, is it a joke with me or not? How am I going to suffer in such a situation? How? Tell me?
I sleep like a charm. My skin is amazing. Hunger returned. Life is an odd bummer... 
Can someone please help me? Is there therapy to try to be unhappy again?
The other day I even pinched myself in the arm to suffer a little... 
But my bastard loving baby ran to me to blow my arm and gave me a kiss...














Tati Bernardi

No comments:

Post a Comment