Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Leaving in silence


At last I have changed. And this came slowly, because today I realize that some things are not in me anymore, in my heart... And who stole them I'll never know... 
My smile changed and the desire to smile at anyone too.  It was smiling so much gracefully that I paid so dearly for some things that happened to me. 
Some people don't understand a true smile...
Sometimes I catch myself looking around and seeing so many women like me. So much  feeling screaming from shut mouths and dripping from dry skin. 
So many things happen in our lives...
So many people pass by us, but so few people really stay... 
And I know that maybe I had to be sad. Maybe I had to keep wiping tears, hugging the wind and laughing in a vacuum, but the fact is that I can not. I can no longer be sad just to show that one day I was - or thought I had been - happy. 
I learned from my own mistakes that suffering does not make life more poetic, that crying does not relieves our hearts and that begging does not  bring anyone back... 
I also learned that however the most we really want someone, no one is so much worth to the point of making  us not like ourselves anymore... 
I have tried making some people to stay, but nowadays I only wish them to go away once and for all. 
And in the way it must be... in silence...
Thus,  I can pretend they are dead...















No comments:

Post a Comment