Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The last plea


Do not let it break... 
Don't let it become aged and forgotten. Run and paste the pieces, run and hold my feet on the ground because I'm almost flying, or make me fly again with you. 
Please do not expect the sandwich or the party of the year, and my scared face lost in your absence.
Come soon, bring back my certainty, do not leave, please do not leave. 
Bring me a wrap to warm my lack of love and win a ticket for my loyalty in exchange.
Do not expect the free transit time, do not wait to hear what you do not want, do not expect life to turn into shit and then to blame it.
I'm still here for you, clean, unharmed, yours... 
But every inch of my body begs me for life, for magic, for enchantment. 
Please kidnap me, do not leave, do not forget our pact of love...
The other day I heard the music "Love me Tender" and remembered how much I loved you, how much I still love you, but had almost forgotten. 
I remembered your voice on the phone and how you used to make me feel in the paradise.
I need strength, I need help, I need you to remind me that I do not need anything else, nothing else is so perfect and that we can be an unbeatable couple.
If all this is a conscious work to lose me, congratulations, you're getting it. 
But if there is still some feeling within you, I need you to talk to me and hold me me too and make me feel good again. 
It's easy... you have just to want... I still want so much...
Come now, do not wait the longing, the regret, the emptiness. 
I need to feel that you still feel.  I need to give your heart a shock on my own, I need to know if your chest tightens even a little when I'm gone and spreads like butterflies in the veins when I arrive.
I still need you to tell me i am beautiful, that you surprise me , celebrate me and forget a little of everything else to be enchanted without fear of time.
Do not take me the reason, do not take me the honor, do not make me destroy all this feeling for you, just to feel the wind in my face again and the soft music in my ears...  
Cry out and blow your love in me while you can...
I still want to live for you... 
Come now, win the race, spend the rest behind... 
It's you I keep waiting 4ever in the final line.












Tati Bernardi




No comments:

Post a Comment