Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

So good


Have you already laughed like a silly? 
Have you already danced with so much joy that you look like an idiot? 
Have you already slept moaning of longing? 
Do you know how to take a bath smiling to your skin? 
To sing loudly to the world understand you?
Do you know how to feel yourself  beautiful even wearing pajamas and with dark circles? 
Have you already wanted to vomit of emotion 2 seconds before meeting your love,  and to have hunger of living seconds after hugging him? 
Do you know how to handle this? 
Do you know how to overfly the cold, the gray, the fears, the mistakes and all that can go wrong? 
He can make me forgive me for just living without questioning so much. 
I want to stop with all this... 
He is just a young guy who can not keep up with my crazy line of reasoning,  half poet,  half neurotic, mature. 
I want to put an end to this torment of desiring so much who still has so much to desire all around in his young life...
And then I ask myself: what for? It has been so good, so simple... 
He taught me that life can be simple and... good.




















Tati Bernardi







No comments:

Post a Comment