Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

To lay down by your side



How terrible it is to be an animal! A little animal woman. Wear dresses, do the nails, paint the lips, floor stomping lightweight... 
Inside, this animal hungry, desperate, wild, irrational...

Not a good day man... Not a good night... but thank you anyway... 
Why don't you come to tame me? Rip the woman's dress... Rip it!

Kill this hunger that I'm feeling to swallow your ego, to leave you lost, to end with your prepotency, your distant way...

Fuck the false glaze of my nails... 
I have already saved remnants of dead cells from your skin... 
Take this invented color off my mouth, this stupid tone of artificial flower...Make it up full of fresh blood, ajar between a scream and a laugh... 
Take my light and upright way of walking... Bend me, put me in the way you like...

Not good day man! I will bark in your ear if you feel you have the power to hurt me... Why to hurt my heart if you can hurt my uterus? Why dominating my head if you can dominate the small and wrong world I have invented?...

I show myself as a well resolved woman, but inside me there are palpitations, voices of encouragement to the attack... woman's panties marked by so much desire.... 
I need to be taken seriously by myself... I must realize that I am alone, I need to take care of me... I now delay me a little more, just being instinctive...

Looking at you and wanting just to run to your shin like a bitch and bite the entire logic of your coolness...
Wanting to stick you inside me to fill the void of being incomplete...
Life owes me forever, and I owe so much to her...
Wanting to silence the beating of my eager heart with my desperated desire for some minutes of peace...

Forever my silence... of who can not ask, but dies of desire... of who has won, but dies of guilt...

Look at me, give me food that I'm dying... 
Look at me, want me again because I'm fading... 
Or just come and hold me... but forget all those false poems... all those cliché...

And forget all these justifications I give here... 
For a simple desire to lay down by your side...








Tati Bernardi

No comments:

Post a Comment