Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

A brain collapse...




The following letter was found in the pocket of a corpse: 
Dear Mr. Prosecutor,
I committed suicide! 
Do not blame anyone for my fate. I left this life because if I stayed alive here for one day longer , I would eventually die mad! 
I will explain to you, Mr. Doctor: I had the misfortune to marry a widow, who had already an adult daughter; if I knew what would happen, I would never have married her. 
My father, to the greatest misfortune, is a widower, and he unfortunately fell in love with and married the daughter of my wife. 
The result was that my wife became my father's mother in law. My stepdaughter became my mother and my father became my son in law. 
After some time, my daughter gave birth to a child who came to be my brother, but my wife's grandson, and I became the grandfather of my brother. 
Sometime later, my wife also gave birth to a boy who became my mother's brother and my father's brother in law and uncle of himself. In this way my wife became daughter in law of her  own daughter. 
So I became my mother's father, becoming a brother to my son, my wife became my grandmother, as she is my mother's mother, and so I ended up being the grandfather of myself. 
So before everything became more complicated, I decided to finish it once and for all!!! 
My brain collapsed.... and I killed myself!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment