Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Me: how to use



You can invade or come gently, but not so slowly that make me sleep... 
Do not yell at me, I have a bad habit of retaliating... I wake up in the  morning in a great mood ... but let me stretch first... 
Then you can touch me and caress me, especially in the hair, and lie about my knockout beauty... 
Have your own life, make me miss you badly when you are not by my side... 
Tell a few things that make me laugh, but do not tell me bad jokes and do not be judgmental... 
Travel before meeting me, suffer before meeting me so you will recognize me as a safe harbor... 
I go into account, you will not spend a lot to me... Believe the truths I say and also the lies, because the lies  are very rare and always for a good cause... 
Respect my crying, leave me alone, just come back when I call you, but do not always obey me... I also like being contradicted, so... stay with me when I cry... deal? 
Be stronger than me and less altruistic... 
Do not dress so well, I like shirt untucked... 
I like arms, legs, and what I most like is the neck...  
I will  awe all the things on you which are my  taste: mouth, lips, smile, eyes, your glance and a skinned knee, you have to flay sometimes even at your age... Read, choose your own books, reread them... 
Hate domestic life and also the exciting night life. Be a little homey and a bit of life, not  nightclubs 'cause that's something that makes people sad... 
Do not be a slave to television, nor totally against... Nor my slave, nor my son, nor my father... 
Choose a character for you that has not  been invented yet and invent some other once in a while... 
Make me crazy sometimes but make me a crazy good...
Like music and sex... 
Play a sport not very banal...
Let me drive your car that you love so much...
I want sometimes to see you nervous, restless, looking at other women, making friends and meeting them to say nonsense together... 
Do not tell me your secrets 'cause I will never tell you mine... 
Do not smoke, but drink sometimes, cry, laugh... Elect some misdemeanors.... Kidnap me! 
If all this fails ... just love me!








Martha Medeiros


No comments:

Post a Comment