Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Living and learning...



What have I learned by living?...
To say goodbye to people I love, without removing them from my heart... 
Smiling at people who do not like me, to show them that I'm different from what they think...
Pretending that everything is alright, when it is not true, so I can believe that everything will change... 
To Shut up to listen... 
Learn from my mistakes but also from the mistakes of others... After all I can always try to be better... 
To fight against injustice... 
To smile when what I most desire is yelling all my sorrows to the world... 
To be strong when your beloved ones are in trouble... 
To be affectionate with everyone who needs my tenderness... 
Listening to everybody that just need to unburden... 
To understand those who hurt me or want me just to deposit their frustration and disaffection... 
Forgiving unconditionally  because we all will need forgiveness someday... 
Loving unconditionally, because I also need to be loved... everybody does... 
The cheer to those in need... 
To ask for forgiveness... 
Dreaming woken up... 
To wake up to reality (whenever necessary)... 
To enjoy every moment of joy and happiness... 
To be shameless to cry for longing... 
To have eyes to "see and hear stars". although not always being able to understand them... 
To realize the charm of the sunset... 
To feel the pain of a goodbye and of what is over, always fighting to preserve all that is important for the happiness of my being... 
To open my windows for love... 
Not to fear the future... 
Taught me and is still teaching me to enjoy the present, as a gift she gave me, and to be conscious to use it like a diamond that I  have to  lapidate, giving its shape the way I choose.









No comments:

Post a Comment