Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dreaming...



I was wondering how funny some things are... 
Tomato prevents from one thing, onion prevents from another, chocolate is good but chocolate is also bad, a daily glass of wine is okay, but every sip of alcohol is harmful. 
We must drink plenty of water, but do not overdo it because it's not good... 
After all those healthy discoveries, I think it's safer not change my habits. 
I am quite sure of what is good and of what is bad for my health. 
To have pleasure makes me feel very good... 
Sleeping good makes me feel brand new... 
Reading a good book makes me dream and fly... 
Travelling makes me tense before boarding, but after enjoying the trip I feel five years younger... 
Long air travel does not swell my legs; it swells my brain, 'cause I come back full of ideas... 
Fighting is bad because causes me heart arrhythmia... 
Seeing people having stupid atitude hits my heart and makes me sick.
Witnessing people throwing trash through out the car window makes me lose all faith in the human being. 
And TV news? ... doctors should forbid them - it hurts!!! 
Walking is good, dancing is good, staying silent when a discussion is on fire, does very well to my soul! 
I exercise self-control and still wake up the next day without feeling sorry for nothing. 
Waking up in the morning regretting what I said or what I did last night is injurious to my health! 
And spending the rest of the day without the courage to apologize, is even worse! 
Not apologizing for our blunders causes cancer. No tomatoes,  or mozzarella to prevent it. 
Going to the movies, get a central place in the ranks of the background, not having anyone impeding our vision, no cell phone ringing and the film is spectacular... Wow! This is so good!
Cinema is better for health than popcorn... 
Good conversation is better than bad "funny" jokes... 
Exercise is better than surgery... 
Good humor is better than anger... 
Close friends are better than influential people... 
Saving money is better than spending unconciously and stay in debt.
Questions are better than doubts. 
And dreaming...well...
Dreaming is the best of all!!!











by: Martha Medeiros

No comments:

Post a Comment