Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ellipsis...



...I love ellipsis ...! 
They are the most perfect gift for the beginning, middle or end you can give to a sentence... 
They bring expectation, mystery ... 
They are always there, filling the space of what we do not know, do not want or simply prefer not to say...
Or to show that we know exactly which word or words fit on those three dots... 
Ellipsis are not final... 
Not one, but three! Three points side by side, the three Mary stars...
An outcome that suggests continuity ... or not... 
The comma divides the phrase in many parts, the pencil or the pen want to separate. 
Points end the phrase, give it a termination in accordance to the idea that you want to send. 
But they, the ellipsis, serve to all of that... 
And how lovely is to see those three drops between words that reflect our eyes ... 
Represent the yes, the no ... but mainly the maybe... We can use them to say we love a person, or that we hate, or simply to say: " I miss you "... 
If I come to you and say: I ... I ... 
It's sufficient! There they are... 
And no matter what I would say... 
Could be any bullshit, but you will want to know ... and because of them!...the ellipsis... 
The popular "three dots" are a fabulous feature of our writing... 
Stop to think: Many people say that we need to read between the lines ... 
That's why I say that what we need is to read the ellipsis!...
They are worth more than a thousand words ... or just one!... 

And you know what? ... 
If you do not want to say with all the words ... 
I will not say either...
But I... I...
That's it... :)))





No comments:

Post a Comment